something ...

for the first 'he' ,may you happy with your new love .and im proud to hear that you would change yourself and leave the old of you ,err.i don't regret to know you but it was something that i took as a lesson for me ,so .GOODBYE FOREVER : ) second is for my ex bestfreind maybe ,i dont know .why i feel *something when i saw the girl with you .not jelousy ,not an anger ,not tears too .then what ? and that's the hardest thing to think .i read your bio and the word princess 's is gone .so ?how can i say ?erm .nothing ,but .i still dont know why i wrote this topic.just blame on my hand and my eyes .haha .i know its me who said goodbye but one day you will know,why i have to say that .miss you suddenly ,but im not sure for it .it was just my bad feeling .well ,i admit .there are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept ,things we don't want to know but have to learn ,and people we can't live without ,but have to LET GO : (

2 comments: