Sehari bersama : )

hello !! how was you guys feel ?i hope you all always be happy like me okayy ,ahaxx : ) im here to tell you about my precious time last saturday ,my family and i went around KL and spent time together gether lahh kan ,hee .i really enjoyed for the whole day .lets view the pictures !

my dad parked his car at Jalan Universiti and we were using this LRT to go all the places ,BEST ! (credit to my baby sara yang tak pernah naik LRT ,hehe .thats why ,we all bawa dia naik train nie )

our first destination is Bangsar South .actually .i ever
lived at bangsar for 12 years ,just for 2007 ..my father bought
a double storey house at bandar saujana putra and since that ,
i am puchong utamaian ! but i really miss my old house here .hmm : (
i love this shopping mall !
the happening part :P
i love this swimming pool since i was 2 years
but now ,not for me anymore .don't get me wrong !
we went here to bring our little princess okayy !
i wonder why my lil bro act like that while my
sis was in serious face and mom not in camera,haha .
terminal board .
wonderful place ,full of arts creation .
my youngest and my eldest sistass .
mama bought this for me and for
my other sibling too,so sweet !

brrrrr .so hungryy ! then ,we ate at 5 star grilled chicken
restaurant at Bangsar .super delicious food !

Last but not least ,i conscious that family is everything .they complete me today ,tommorow and entire of my life !
love ya ,MILA : )

6 comments:

  1. bestnyaaa :)) ta ckp ponn dtg bangsar :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha .mane nak bagi tawu nyaa .plan pun last minute .hehe ,takpe 2 .next time sya dtg KL ,sure sya bagi tawu semua budakk 6D .hehe !

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ,best ke ? next time kita pulak pergi okayyhh ! haha ,ajak ramai2 : )

    ReplyDelete