for the first time ....


for the first time..i feel that you're really neglecting me .
for the first time..i feel that you're hurting me.
for the first time..i feel like i hate this freindship.
for the first time..i feel like you're just ignoring me.
no matter how many 'for the first time i wrote.it just the same,it isn't change.im just too hoping that our freindship will blooming like ussual .but i guess,im wrong .it was just my hope.only me.im sorry if i can't be the one who always with you but i want you to know ,that no matter who you are..i always be by your side even we were far apart.i miss you .YES ,i miss you .ohhh no ,im lying ! i don't miss you babe but i really really really love you as my super bestfreind ever and this time ,i don't lie .i said that you were neglecting me because..i said that you were hurting me because..i said i hate this freindship because..i said that you were ignoring me because..i can't go for the answer ! because...the answer is with you .so ! please give me the answer .again ,don't get me wrong with this post .i just want you to realise that our freindship is nearly broken,darling.so lets do something ?just do it for the last time please.....................?
P/s: if you know who you are ,just meet me whenever you free .you're always be welcome.

sincerely ,SYARMILA ATIKA ..( the sad girl )

2 comments:

  1. gila terharu bila baca~~
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know who she is kan .so .just shhhhhhhhhh .tommorow ,i will story mory you .tengs darlingg : )

    ReplyDelete