BEST ACTOR !

For the first time I felt very difficult for me to confirm my express here, may not be unbearable grief, when someone who I deeply believe, and finally betray me .and why am I that he chose to hurt ? why me ! here is about,the story of breached promises.I felt in vain for loving you, loyal to you, trust you.i dont want to hear anything from you and stop pursue me.This time was different..felt like I was just a victim for two heartless person.And after all, I tried to do stay away from lovin' you.Yeah,I'm broken hearted, I can't let you know and I won't let it show, you won't see me cry ! No matter what,you'll never see me cry since you're not 'somebody' in my life anymore.I felt proud of losing somebody like you ,cause you don't deserve for me.i might be a silly person for trusting you before,but something i did right was to eliminate you from entire of my life .Theres no another chance to apologize,and ya ..i guess you are the best actor ! congratulations .i thank god for showing me the true colour of you.you may continue your 'scene' for this fake episode.you're a great heart breaker ! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING : )

*this is how i feel right now,like a broken egg*

15 comments:

  1. nie nazrie form 3 tu ke ? 3 apa ye ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouh dulu form 2 apa ? nak check kat sch magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. check time form 1 la haha :-)
    1 bestari

    ReplyDelete
  4. ouh kak mila tak pernah nampak kat sekolah pulak..tak perasan kot .. huhu .ada blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha xde srry but naz ade fb and twitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ouh ,kak mila ada fb ,tapi dah deactive ler . so ,mcm mana naz jumpa blog kak mila ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome...btw stay happy k :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naz : ) hm ,alright . Tengs dek .
    firdaus : ) Wasalam,

    ReplyDelete